Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September Recap ~ Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash Adventure 2026

Happy Hump Day!!  The month is coming to a close so I wanted to hop onto the blog and give you an update on the stash I was able to bash for this month for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash Adventure!! I was able to complete 2 layouts this month using my stash bash kit for September!! As a reminder here is a picture of my kit for September:
You can view the entire kit with close ups HERE.

 Here is layout #1 using this fun kit:
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Into the Wild; ephemera: Simple Stories Into the Wild; stickers: Simple Storis Into the Wild; Tag: Simple Stories Into the Wild; enamel dots: Simple Stories & Doodlebug Designs; letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs.

I created this layout using the September 1st sketch @ Sketch N Scrap.  I modified the sketch to work with my 6 x 8 format and I love how it turned out!  This is my granddaughter at her 3rd birthday party with Timi the monkey.  She adores monkeys so we hired a company that brings animals to your home to interact with.  It was so much fun, I think the adults enjoyed it as much as my granddaughter did!!  

Here is the second layout I created with my awesome kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Simple Stories Into the Wild; stickers: Simple Stories Into the wild; ephemera: Simple Stories Into the Wild; enamel dots: Doodlebug Designs & Queen & co

For this layout I used throwback sketch #112 for the September 15th throwback sketch challenge @ Sketch N Scrap.   These pictures were taken last year at the Henry Dorly Zoo in Omaha on our annual trip to see my brother and his family in Nebraska!  We had a ball, my granddaughter loved seeing all the animals and the weather was perfect for a trip to the zoo.  The round tag at the top pulls out to reveal hidden journaling about the this fun trip to the zoo! 

I was so please with the progress I made with this kit, but I plan to leave this kit out for another month on my desk as we have another trip to the zoo planned for this month and I hope to use up even more of it soon!  Make sure and check out what the DT at Sketch N Scrap did with these fun challenges, they will definitely inspire you!  Happy creating!
Lisa 





No comments:

Post a Comment