Monday, July 19, 2010

Sketch 74 ~ Sweet Time



I can't believe my time as a designer at The Scrappiest is almost at an end :o( I have enjoyed it so much, but yet I am excited to see who made the new DT and play along with them each week! My last sketch will be next week. I am sure I will find plenty to keep me busy, there are so many sketch sites I visit weekly just drooling over all the inspiration they showcase wishing there were more hours in the day to play along with them ALL! This week's sketch found me using some of my newest stash (mainly cuz I was too lazy to dig through my older stuff and this was still in the box! LOL!) I had just gotten Pink Paislee's 365 degrees line on sale at Stop and Scrap and couldn't wait to use it. I used the papers, clear sticker, cork buttons and journaling punch out ALL purchase at 40%!!! WOWZERS! These are some of my favorite recent pictures of my son, I captured them while we were out boating with my brother on his boat while in Wahoo, Nebraska last month. In the first picture you can see the "look" I get when I tell him to smile...and then in the second you can see the genuine smile/laugh at some joke when he doesn't know I have my camera ready to snap a pic! Love that smile!!!! I hope you will play along with us this week at The Scrappiest..Apron Strings is the sponsor this month and it is a GREAT prize! Good luck and can't wait to see your work!

1 comment:

  1. Love the mix of colors you used. Sorry ur DT is ending, I tried out for it..I love her sketches...keepin my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete