Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lil' Lady Bug


As promised here is my companion page to my Katie Bug page! For this page I used My Mind's Eye patterned papers and Basic Grey Basics background paper and stickers. The butterflies and word "discover" are from some old rub ons (I think 7 gypsies). Letter stickers are thickers. This page was inspired by this great layout by Amy! We were doing another fun game of Six Degrees of Separation, and for those of you who don't know what that game is, it is where you are given a layout to lift and then your lift is passed on for someone else to lift and so on and so forth until the original layout has been lifting SIX times! So fun to see the changes in the lifts! I really enjoy this game and am currently in another round, so when it is over I will share that layout as well! These pictures are from Halloween 2008, and I just adore red and black, so elegant don't ya think? Well, tomorrow's another week, and another reveal over at the Scrappiest, so tune in tomorrow for more sketchy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment