Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!



I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted, the time has flown by and it doesn't really seem possible it was a month! My Thirty-One business has taken off and keeps me plenty busy, but I am going to try and be more faithful in creating weekly like I used to do, I really miss it! I always try and celebrate World Card Making Day every year as it makes me take time to make the cards I really do enjoy creating but seem to not do as much now that I scrapbook. These are some cards I created while trying to use up an older Personalscrapper kit. The papers are by Crate Paper the Lemongrass line, this was one of my all time fav Personalscrapper kits! I love Crate Paper's paper, the texture is just divine, so unique! I am actually planning on scrapbooking a bit later today, so check back tomorrow as I am hosting the October 3rd challenge for the Personalscrapper L.O.A.D Croptoberfest where we all try to make a layout a day in October, it is a alot of fun! Come join us if you want, I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment