Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sketchy Sunday



Hi friends! Back with another sketch to share with you. I created this sketch for the December Personalscrapper monthly sketch challenge. The layout I created with it uses a mix of Fancy Pants' Like Father Like Son and Rough and Tumble lines. I thought they worked well together. I love this picture of my son on his 12th birthday, it was one of my fav pictures of him from 2009. I did get some scrappin' down this weekend while hanging out at Personalscrapper's New Year's online crop. Go check it out HERE....lots of inspiration not only in the challenges but in the lovely layouts everyone created! I hope you will find inspiration in my sketch and if you use it please post the link in the comments section so we can all enjoy your creativity! Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch Lisa. I am keeping this saved for when I start scrapping again soon.

    ReplyDelete