Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sketch 101 is fun!



What a fun week this is! The Scrappiest one of my all time fav sketch blogs is celebrating their 100th sketch this week with a week of super fun sketches, loads of inspirations and fun prizes! If you haven't checked it out, you should! I must say I really miss being on the DT there and being one of the first people to play with Liz's fun sketches! I decided to play along this week as much as I can and was able to squeeze some time in last night to play with sketch 101. I used Echo Park's Walk in the Park papers from my September Personalscrapper kit for this layout of my cute little nephew. I was honored to be able to give him his first tub bath when we visited last October and I can't wait to go see him again, sooner rather then later, as he is growing by leaps and bounds! Everything on this layout, the doodlebug letter stickers, the Echo Park papers and stickers (lil' duckies), cardstock and American Craft flair came in the September Personalscrapper kit...this is a great kit company if you are looking for a fun kit company to join, you WILL not regret joining Personalscrapper, I've been a member since 2007 and have loved EVERY kit Erica has put out! I must say Echo Park is fast becoming one of my favorite paper companies, check out THIS preview of their new FOR THE RECORD line, it's on my must have list of new releases for this Spring! Don't forget to hop on over to The Scrappiest and play along this week, you will have a great time! Well, I'm off to work on sketch 102...or maybe I should go back to 100.....

5 comments:

  1. hi Lisa, Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Your nephew is so cute! Your layout is very fun with those Echo Park papers. I've enjoyed looking through your blog, and will be back to enjoy more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Look at those sweet photos! Love your take on the sketch!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ducks on this one - too cute! Oh, I miss my boys at that age. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to case this layout with the colors and all . I just love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute look on his face!!
    Great job on the sketch!! Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete