Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sketchy Sunday



Wow, it's a New Year's miracle, two posts in two days! LOL! I was able to squeeze in some scrappy time earlier in the week and was able to create this layout based on a sketch I designed for Personalscrapper for the January sketch challenge. I had been hoarding these papers and stickers from We R Memory Keeper's Teen Angst line and thought they worked well with my photos from last New Year's Eve. I figured I had better scrap them before we rang in another New Year. I wanted to use all three of these photos, so I altered the sketch just a bit by making a collage out of the bottom 4x6 photo and making it two photos instead of one. The letters are Thickers, love these little ones, just perfect when you are have a big word but not a big space. The rub one was another hoarded item from my stash by Stampin Up (I will say I kept thinking, what if I found a better layout to use it on...and my hands were actually shaking as I rubbed it on...it was so FINAL! LOL!) But it the end it felt good to use up old stash. The ticket is by Tim Holz. This layout ended up being a bit different then originally envisioned on my drive home last Wednesday from work, but I still like it! Hope you can play along with the sketch, if you do please post a link here so we can all be awed by your creativity! Have a wonderful week and look for new sketches every other Sunday here on the blog, I think that's a fun way to get creative in 2011!

2 comments: