Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scraplifting fun


I had so much fun doing some "lazy" scrapping the other day. I am always blog hopping and finding layouts I would just love to lift, and yet, I never get around to actually lifting them. Well, the other day doing some late night scrappin' with my good friend and the mojo just wasn't there, so what's a girl to do but scraplift a layout. After all, I can't afford to waste the precious creative time I was able to give myself! This layout is a lift of Frances Sylvia from her blog FOREVER AND A YEAR...Frances' work is just awesome, love visiting her blog whenever I have time! For this layout I used my October 2010 PersonalScrapper kit featuring Jillibean Soup, which is fast becoming my favorite manufacturer now that Scenic Route is gone. I used this layout for my Week #7 52 week challenge over at Personalscrapper as well, which was the theme LOVE. I don't love anything more then these sweet faces...have you ever seen any cuter faces then these four???? These are my fav pics of my son, my niece and my two nephews from 2010. Just love the simplicity of this layout which allows these sweet faces to shine! Hope you all are having a good week, I'm hoping to do a bit of scrappin' tomorrow to get me over the hump, keep checking back, maybe I'll be able to actually finish one of the three layouts I have on my desk...then I've GOT to clean it off...who knows what is buried under that mess!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout, Lisa! What a bunch cuties :)

    I really like your Winter layout, too. The colors are stunning.

    And congrats on your Scraptivations DT! You will be perfect for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Funny thing my post today is lifting your layout. ROFL

    ReplyDelete