Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!







Merry Christmas to all my friends out there in blogland! Here is a sampling of the Christmas cards I made and sent out this year. I had fun making them all and it was nice to get out my much neglected stamps, dust them off and just play! I forced my self to use some of my retired designer paper by Stampin Up (I have WAY to much of it) and though I like it, it seems like the newer ones are always more appealing lol! I also did not buy any new stamp sets this year, I figured I already own enough and made myself pick and choose from them to create my cards. So proud of myself for using up some stash! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with family and friends and I want to take this time to send out my Christmas wishes to you, my blogland friends. My wish for you is that you may be filled with joy, touched by His love and believe in the Miracle of the manager! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment