Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sharp Dressed Man!


Who out there does not just LOVE Basic Grey? I know it was one of the first manufacturers I LOVED when I first started scrapping! I have liked almost every line they have come out with. At first I really wasn't sure of this Out of Print line, I liked it but thought it might be a bit "girly" for boy pages...but since I just really liked the colors and prints I went ahead and got some...and boy do I LOVE it! I think it was perfect for this layout! This layout is boyish, yet kind of formal, just the look I wanted for this picture of my son in his concert band outfit before his big performance at Bass Hall this last spring! Isn't he handsome? This layout is a lift from a lift challenge at Personalscrapper of my cyber and IRL friend Kelly, you can see her awesome layout HERE. All papers are by Basic Grey, stickers by Basic Grey, journaling spot by Janna Wilson, letters by Cosmo Cricket and I used the cricut to cut out my giant bracket (note to self: USE CRICUT MORE!) Hope everyone has their shopping done! I hope to finish up my Christmas cards this week and get a few more last minute items (going to order at Amazon as I am THROUGH with shopping at the mall for the rest of the year!) and then if all goes as scheduled have some scrappy time to myself this weekend! Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment