Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #29

Can't believe it is time for another sketch again! Wow, where is the time going? Daylight Savings Time kind of had me lagging this week, but I think I am back on track again!  Here is the second Sketch N Scrap sketch for March designed by Brenshevia:

Here is my layout based on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Out of Print; Cardstock: Bazzill; Borders: Doodlebug Frills;
Butterflies: Basic Grey; Stickers: Basic Grey; Letters: Paper Trunk & American Crafts Thickers; bling: Kasiercrafts

These pictures are of a recent trip to Casa Manana that my niece and I took to see Rapunzel!  It was a fun time! Don't you just love her bear dressed as Rapunzel?  I had such fun with this sketch and know you will too, why not give it a try?  There is still plenty of time to enter our prize drawing...you have until March 31st to link up your layout using this sketch or Sketch N Scrap #28!



No comments:

Post a Comment