Thursday, August 22, 2013

ProPlayer

Good morning everyone!  Hope your week has been filled with creativity so far!  I am so excited to share with you my first project for Lori Brown's CTMH Design Team!  I was given the wonderful ProPlayer scrapbooking kit to design with ~ lucky me!  This kit is super awesome and was a lot of fun to play with. 
Here is my project:
Supplies Used: cardstock- Stampin Up Basic Grey & Basic Black;  Patterned
Paper:  CTMH ProPlayer;  Stamp set: My Acrylix CTMH ProPlayer Stamp set (D sized);
ink: Cranberry Crisp, Night of Navy- Stampin Up; letter stickers: American Crafts
Thickers; brads & corrugated shapes- ProPlayer Assortment; slate twisty tie CTMH

These silly pictures were taken on Mother's Day this year.  My niece would only take "silly" pictures, nothing serious for her! lol!  I thought this fun playful paper pack was perfect for these photos, in fact, it seems perfect for really any type of photo, not just sports or boy photos. My most favorite thing about the kit was the corrugated arrows & slate twisty ties, they add just the right touch to your pages!  If you want to see the kit in its entirety you can see it HERE.  If you decide to purchase this kit, please share your projects with me by leaving a link in the comments below I would love to see what you create with this fun kit! I will be back next month to share more of the projects I made with this kit with you, this kit is easy to combine with things you may have already in your stash & you definitely will get a lot of "bang for your buck" with this kit!   

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out SO cute! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout Lisa...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the fun sentiments and all the silly photos you used!

    ReplyDelete