Monday, June 15, 2015

WINNERS!!!!

I hope you enjoyed our third birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap as much as I did!!!  All good things must come to end eventually but I have some really good news for two lucky ladies today!! So let's get to it!!  The winner of my birthday card challenge to use 3 colors & 3 punches is.....................
# 1  LESLI!!!!  Lesli has won the Basic Grey stamp set!!
Here is Lesli's lovely card!

 
Our second winner for the recipe layout challenge is..............................................................................
#1 Barbara!!!!!  Barbara has won the enamel dots!!!
Here is Barbara's lovely layout:

 
Ladies you can email me at sketchnscrap@gmail.com with your address to claim your prize!!!  Thanks to everyone who participated in my challenges!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment