Monday, June 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #82

 Today we are kicking off June with a new sketch at Sketch N Scrap!
 Here is the sketch by me:
 
Here is my layout inspired by the sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin Up; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories,
Queen & Co; journaling card: Echo Park; stickers: Simple stories; chipboard bike: Simple Stories;
punch: Martha Stewart; pearls: Kaiser Crafts; alphabet: Jillibean Soup, ink: Stampin Up
 
I just love these pictures taken last year on a walk to our neighborhood park to feed the ducks!  The kids had so much fun riding bikes & scooters, swinging, feeding the ducks and just hanging out with each other!  Hopefully we will have some of those fun times this Spring before it gets to hot, it has been so rainy we haven't had much outside time this year!  I hope you will play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until June 30th to link up your layouts based on this sketch!  And don't forget my last Birthday Bash challenge is still open until June 15th, for more information visit this POST!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa - I love this layout! The papers are perfect and so fun. Looks like a fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Super cute photos and awesome layout! I recognize some of these embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love the arrow paper!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean and neat lines that you always scrap. Great sketch and lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this great page! Great paper and embellies!

    ReplyDelete