Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #78

Wow, the summer is flying by!  As July nears the end we have our last sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch by yours truly:

Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Crumb Cake & Not Quite Navy by Stampin Up; Patterned
Paper: Stampin Up; Ink: Not Quite Navy by Stampin Up; Stamps: Stampin Up Painted
Petals; Punches: Circle, Scallop & Star by Stampin' Up; bling: Queen & Co

I am trying to use up some of discontinued Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper so I can justifying buying more in the newest patterns!!  I have almost completely used up this pack, just 3 sheets left! I made 15 of these cards for my son to use as his thank you cards for the graduation gifts he received.  I hope the recipients liked them!  I plan to use this sketch again, these cards were super fast to make and easy to mass produce!  Just what you need when you are making 15 cards at once. I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out all the WONDERFUL inspiration by the DT, they have truly outdone themselves this go round!  Plus we have an awesome prize up for grabs so don't miss out!  I can't wait to see what you create!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lisa! Love the blue with the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the sketch and blues on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a professional style to this card Lisa. Love the colors and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete