Friday, August 5, 2016

Card sketch #79

We have our first card sketch of the month up over at Sketch N Scrap today!!  This sketch is by sketch artist Mandy!
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
 
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- whisper white, strawberry slush, Pear Pizazz & basic grey; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants & American Crafts; journal card: We 'R Memory Keepers; ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party & Basic Grey; Stamps: Stampin' Up Flower Shop; sticker: Echo Park (happy); punch: Stampin' Up - leaves, circle; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye; Circle cutter- Creative Memories
 
 I love all the fun circles on this sketch! I thought this flower from the Stampin' Up set Flower Shop matched the whimsical nature of the card with these fun circles and I love the way it ended up turning out!  I have a TON of these project life type cards and am trying to find creative ways to use them since I don't really do pocket style scrapbooking but I just can't resist these cards when I see them!  This particular one I received in a RAK and the paper is from a 6x6 paper pad I won as blog candy from a blog contest!!!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see all the amazing cards the DT created from this sketch!  I hope it inspires you to play along!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Lisa! Love the bright colors! I'm the same way with not being able to resist those project life style cards. I do some pocket scrapbooking, but I have trouble using premade cards - I have to make my own, so then I am using these cards in other ways than what they were meant for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bright colors and that flower is awesome Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the colors !

    ReplyDelete