Friday, November 17, 2017

The ScrapRoom November Double Shot kit

November is flying by and the holidays are almost upon us!  I am a bit late posting this layout using my Doubleshot November kit featuring the Simple Stories line Vintage Blessings, but I can say this kit is super fun and as always very inspiring!  I love Fall and so of course you know this kit is going to be one of my favorites for the year!  Here is the kit:

 And here is my layout using the kit:
 
Supplies Used: Cardstock- Bazzill (from the kit); Patterned Paper- Simple Stories Vintage Blessings (from the kit); Chip board stickers- Simple Stories Vintage Blessings (from the kit); Letter stickers: Pebbles(small) & Doodlebug Designs (blessed- from my stash)
We took this picture on self timer last year while I was visiting my brother, SIL and nephew in Nebraska and I liked it so much I had been waiting for the "perfect" papers to use to scrap it with and I am so glad I waited because this line is just amazing and I love the way it turned out!  If you are interested in seeing more of what the other DT members did with the kit visit the ScrapRoom blog HERE.  To purchase your own kit to work wonders with visit the ScrapRoom store HERE. 
Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment