Friday, November 2, 2018

Freaky Fast Friday ~ November Flavors of the Month kit!

TGIF!!!  I am so excited to share the November Freaky Fast Friday formula with you today!!  It is always a SUPER fun challenge and helps you just dive in and create a FREAKY FAST layout!!  Here is this month's formula which can be found on the ScrapRoom blog:

Here is the full November Flavors of the month kit!  Such yumminess!!

Here is my layout created with the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane part of the kit:
Supplies Used: kraft cardstock: from the kit; Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane-from the kit; ephemera: Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane-from the kit; envelope: Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane-from the kit; tag: handmade using kit papers; twine: American Crafts- from my stash; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy-from my stash, hearts- Studio Calico- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
This layout is of my friend's sweet little granddaughter, don't you just love baby pics?  I do!  Especially sleeping baby pictures!  This kit is so pretty, the papers have a shabby chic vintage feel to them and are great for just about any type of layout you might be working on!  This envelope was my favorite part of the kit, so perfect for hidden journaling and as you can see makes a wonderful embellishment on a layout!!  I hope you will play along with our challenge this month!  If you are looking for more inspiration make sure and visit the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members are doing with this kit!!  And if you want LOADS of inspiration make sure and request to join the ScrapRoom Subscribers & Fans Facebook group, it is a lot of fun!!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment