Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November Flavors of the Month kit~ Pebbles Along the Way

The week seems to be whizzing by! So weird to have it be so dark when I get off work now!  So today I am sharing another layout using the Pebbles Along the Way line by Jen Hadfield.  Have I mentioned that Jen Hadfield is one of my favorite designers? That girl has more talent in her pinkie then I have in my whole body!!!  I love and adore any line she does!! Here is the part of the larger kit I used for today's layout:

Here is the ENTIRE Flavors of the Month kit for November at The ScrapRoom:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Black card stock: from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Along the Way - from the November Flavors of the month kit; ephemera: Pebbles Along the Way- from the November Flavors of the month kit; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; wood veneer embellishment- From the November Flavors of the month kit.
I just love this sweet picture of my friends little granddaughter!  What pretty smiles these two lovely gals have don't you think? I love how the black background pops the picture and the papers!  I was a bit skeptical about black with this paper at first but it looks amazing! To purchase your own November Flavors of the Month kit make sure and visit the store at The ScrapRoom.  To see more inspiring layouts created by the uber talented DT using this line visit The ScrapRoom blog! Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment