Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April Jump Start Sketch Challenge at the ScrapRoom!

Happy April!! I hope your month is off to a good start!  Mine sure is, I've had plenty of crafty time which is always a win in my book!!  Today I am sharing my layout created with the gorgeous April Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom using the super fun April Jump Start Sketch by the talented Rochelle Spears!! 
Here is the kit:

Here is the PhotoPlay Free Bird Mini Kit I used for my layout:

The gorgeous sketch created by Rochelle Spears for this challenge:

 My layout using this fun kit and sketch:

I just love these adorable pictures of my friends little granddaughter and her mom, they are so fun and playful just like the PhotoPlay Free Bird collection so I thought it was a match made in heaven, especially as the colors were perfect for her little bear outfit!! This sketch is so fun and there are so many possibilities with it!  I used the included banner letters to start my title with a fun banner I stapled onto my layout in the upper left corner, then I carried out the rest of my title with fun letter stickers under the right picture.   For my tags I just snipped the corner of a piece of patterned paper (green tag) and added some fun bakers twine.  For the second tag I used one included in my kit, however, it had that sweet little cactus (by left picture) and I hated to cover it up, so I fussy cut it and added it as an embellishment to the left of my layout!  I also doodled around the edges of the circles and papers to give this layout a fun whimsical look!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch and kit by visiting The ScrapRoom blog!!!  We hope you will play along with the JumpStart challenge this month!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment