Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Double Page fun with the April Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderfully relaxing weekend with ample crafty time!  Today I am sharing a fun double page layout I created using the April Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom. Here is the kit:

Here is the Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Mini kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: grey- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studios Out & About- from the kit; ephemera: PinkFresh Studios Out & About - from the kit
I had such fun with the circle paper called Explore- I actually cut out a bunch of the circles using my circle cutter to make some fun embellishments for my layout!!  I loved those circles and that paper but when you are making a double page spread and only have one sheet of the paper you have to compromise by cutting out the circles instead of using the full sheet of paper!  Plus I LOVED the "B" side as well (red grid) so I also wanted to use both sides of this amazing paper!  This line was perfect for my friends trip photos from last Fall when they went to Germany! I love how colorful this line is without being to kiddish...just an great overall line!! Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what amazing double page layouts the DT came up with using this fun kit!!  Have a blessed week and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment