Wednesday, September 22, 2021

September 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Hump day!!  Today I am sharing not one but TWO cards I created using the fun September 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  I created this card sketch and liked it so much I decided I had to make more than one card using it! 
Here is the sketch:

Here are the cards I created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Kraft & Old Olive; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Fall 6x6 pad; butterfly embellishment: Crate Paper Sweet Stories

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Kraft; Patterned Paper: Echo Park My Favorite Fall, Carta Bella Hello Fall and Fall Market; stickers: Echo Park My Favorite Fall; enamel dot: CTMH; ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso; stamp: CTMH Perk Up;

It was only fitting that one card be Fall themed since today is the first day of Fall don't you think?  This is my first time to use the Happy Sweater Weather stamp, I see myself using this a lot this season, it is so fun!!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out the what the other DT members have done with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment