Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sketch N Scrap #233

Happy Hump Day!  Today we have a new sketch up at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly!  I hope you will find time this month to join in the fun! 
 Here is my sketch:

Here is the layout I created with the sketch and the September Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist- from the kit; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash.

I loved this kit!  It is so pretty and elegant! These papers went so well with these two pictures of my son and his girlfriend!  I love these stickers which give the appearance of layering and being 3D without the bulk!! 
 Here is a reminder of the September Flavors of the Month kit:
Isn't this a fun kit?  I just love it (but I seem to say that about each month's kit lol!).  I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap and play along with one or all of our sketches this month!  And make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit on The ScrapRoom blog this month!  Happy creating!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch, Lisa! I love your work with this line along with the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked your sketch! LOL I love this layout and I love those papers, etc. I'll have to check out the kits at the Scraproom. Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete