TGIF!! Summer seems to be flying by and the month is coming to a close but I was able to squeeze in one more challenge!! Sketch N Scrap is having a throwback card challenge for the July 20th challenge and I thought I'd give it a go!
Here are the sketches you can choose from for the challenge:
Here is the card I created:
Supplies Used: Patterned paper: Carta Bella Lemonade collection; cardstock: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight. Stickers: Carta Bella Lemonade collection; enamel dot: Carta Bella Lemonade; doily: Stampin' Up.
For this card I used throwback card sketch #173. I love how fast this card came together using this sketch! Sketches are such a great way to create a quick project, they take all the thinking out of it!! I hope you will join us this month at Sketch N Scrap, make sure and check out what the DT did with this fun challenge and play along with us, we can't wait to see what you create!
Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment