TGIF!! Summer seems to be flying by and another month is coming to a close but I was able to squeeze in another fun challenge!! Sketch N Scrap is having a throwback card challenge for the August 20th challenge & I loved the sketches so I thought I'd give it a go!
Here are the sketches you can choose from for the challenge:
Here is the card I created for this challenge:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Strawberry Slush; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots & We R Memory Keepers (yellow banner); tag: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots; stickers: PhotoPlay Paper Oh What a Beautiful Day; embossing folder: Stampin' Up; enamel dot: Simple Stories.
For this card I used throwback card sketch #200 as well as my August Stash Bash kit. I substituted the small tag from my kit for the circle and added a cute little birdie and a sticker sentiment to create this fast and easy peasy card!! This makes project #3 using my kit this month, I am on a roll lol! Let's see if I can create one or two more before the month runs out!! I hope you will join us this month at Sketch N Scrap, make sure and check out what the DT did with this fun challenge and play along with us, we can't wait to see what you create!
Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment