Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger with more sneak peeks!


So I don't really have a layout to share like I thought I would today. I have been working on TWO layouts at once (why? you ask...I have no earthly idea) and this seems to slow me down,as I flit from one to other, never completing anything...it is driving me nuts and I am determined to finish them tomorrow as tonight we have plans to go see G Force with my nephew and then he is sleeping over, so the boys and I plan on a fun evening together. So today's featured blogger is a newer company called Jillibean Soup...beautiful products and now they are offering a sneak of their soon to be releases...WOW! Love them! I love the basics line they will be offering soon and the Christmas line...OMG, it is FUN FUN FUN! So hop on over to their blog, they have sneak peeks, great layout examples AND sometimes even give aways of their awesome products, go CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!
I can't let the day go by without wishing my friend Angie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This a picture of her last week with her son who is not a very cooperative photographic subject! LOL! Happy Birthday Angie! Hope your day is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment