Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sketchy goodness!


After a long absence from the 52 sketches site I got back in on the sketchy goodness this week completing sketch #28. This sketch was really a fast one, very easy to do and fun to! For this layout I used my July Personalscrapper kit featuring Fancy Pants' Summer Soiree line. Can't get enough of this line, it is my FAV Fancy Pants line to date. The pictures are from a beautiful spring day in March of this year when I took the three kids to the park by my sister's house to play. They loved climbing on the rock wall, as you can see even little Katie got in on it too! She was not to be outdone by those big boys! LOL! Well, I'm off to start on sketch #29 maybe I can complete it by the deadline for the prize drawing this week, I'm feeling lucky!

1 comment: