Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Waterpark fun!





No scrapbooking going on this weekend it looks like, this heat has slowed me way down, so we headed to the waterpark yesterday to beat the extreme heat. We had a great time hanging with our friends Angie and Logan. I think my fav was the lazy river, I just didn't want to get out! Jake has decided he no longer enjoys having his picture taken, so getting a good picture requires a lot of work. I thought I would be smart and hide out on the bridge above the lazy river and take pics as the boys floated by, but the were soon on to me and this top picture is how Jakob avoided getting his picture taken! Maybe he is destined to have paparazzi follow him when he is older and he's just getting some practice in early! Hope you are staying cool and enjoying your summer too! I did get to pick up some new scrappy supplies on my way to the waterpark, and can't wait to work with Bo Bunny's Mango Luau line, Scenic Route's Garden Grove and Pink Paislee's Fetching line. Hope to be able to show some fun creations with these 3 lines soon, PLUS I picked up MORE Fancy Pants Summer Soiree to add to the papers I already had from my July's Personalscrapper kit. My next purchase (I hope) is going to be October Afternoon's Road Map line, you gotta check it out here it is super cute! All the manufacturers are releasing new lines soon, which is exciting but also hard on the old pocketbook! And don't forget the exciting new Grand Opening in two weeks of Scrapbooks on the Go's all day crop/workshop event! Ok, gotta jet, I still have an hour to create something before Mom's taxi cab is back in service! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment