Monday, February 8, 2010

Serious with a side of Silly!



Sketch #51 is up at THE SCRAPPIEST! This was a fun sketch to work with. I used papers by Dream Street from their Urban Ink collection. Too bad they are no longer in business. The bigger letters are Thickers and the little letters are Jenni Bowlin, LOVE these cute little buggers! Right under the larger photo I added just a dab of paint, but it doesn't show up well in the photo unfortunately. These pictures are from the Cowboys game we were so lucky to attend last November! My son is usually pretty serious so when he starts acting silly I better be quick to snap those shots! These were some of my favorite photos of him from last year. I hope you will play along with myself and the other DT members this week, we'd LOVE to see your take on this sketch and even better, it enters you into the prize giveaway for February! Gotta love that! Happy Monday everyone, check back tomorrow when I will share my very own sketch and a layout using some new Pink Paislee!

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on that sketch! I love to see "boy" LOs...these are always the hardest for me. This one is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete