Thursday, March 10, 2016

Throwback Thursday!

I am so excited about our second Throwback Thursday challenge over at Sketch N Scrap!  For the month of March we will be bringing back on older sketch to challenge you in celebration of our 100th sketch debut on March 1st. This week our hostess is Leah who chose this sketch from March 2014:
 
 
And here is my take on the sketch:



Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead;
stickers: Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead; letters: Echo Park & American Craft Thickers; tag: die cut by Sizzix;
ribbon: unknown; punches: butterfly- Martha Steward & circle- Quickutz; brads: Stampin' Up;
 
This was one of my favorite times spent with my son.  We went with his Cub Scout group on a hike at Dinosaur Valley State Park.  It was July and pretty hot, but we were able to cool off in the river, see the AMAZING dinosaur footprints and enjoy some gorgeous scenery!  I've always said we need to go back but that was 12 years ago and we still haven't went back!  Gosh, time flies.  I am sure the bluebonnets are starting to bloom now, might be just the excuse to go visit again soon!  If you have never been I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed!   I hope you will join us every Thursday for Throwback Thursday at Sketch N Scrap!  Don't forget to hop over and see the other amazing layouts the DT created inspired by this fun sketch!  I can't wait to see what you create! 

















3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on this layout, and the flowers and tag peeking out...great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the flowers and the beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Lisa...they grow up much too fast.

    ReplyDelete