Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday challenge #4 ~ Sketch N Scrap

Have you been enjoying the Throwback Thursday challenges at Sketch N Scrap?  I sure have, it is fun to go back and use a sketch a second time and see how it inspires you on that go round!  Our hostess for today is Katty, and she is challenging us to use this fun sketch from August 2014 by Kelly


 
And here is my take on this awesome sketch:

Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin Up; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Echo Park, and Stampin Up; letter
stickers: Paper Trunk & Thickers; stickers: Echo Park (banner); punches: Stampin Up; butterflies: Jillibean Soup;
Die: Stampin Up (butterfly); pearls: Kaiser Crafts: enamel dots: Teresa Collins
 
This is a picture of my dear friends not so little anymore guy, taken way back in 2003!!!  I came across these pictures while organizing and knew they would be perfect for this sketch! What fun memories, as he is longer a sweet little guy but instead a sweet big guy, soon to be driving!!! Wow, time flies!  I also had fun mixing a bunch of different miscellaneous papers from different manufacturers, many that are almost as old of these pictures lol!  The only thing that was a bummer was that I had a hard time finding letter stickers to make my title!  Seems I have TONS of letter stickers but no really full sets so making a title can be kind of stressful anymore, guess I better start stalking the alphabet sticker sales soon!  I hope you will hop on over to Sketch N Scrap to see all the amazing creations the other DT members have come up with!  We have a great prize up for grabs this month so make sure and play along!  I can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the colours on here! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Those colors are beautiful together and perfect for those sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete