Friday, April 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap #102

Happy April everyone!  I always love the start of the new month because it means a fun new sketch up at Sketch N Scrap!!!  Today we have a fun one photo sketch by Heather:

Here is my take on this fun sketch! 

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Jack & Jill, My Mind's Eye Kate & Collectable, Pink Paislee
Cedar Lane; Card Stock: Stampin Up Basic Grey & Whisper White; Frame- We R Memory Keeprs;
Title card- Simple Stories; enamel dots- My Mind's Eye.
 
This adorable picture is one of my favorites of my parents and my son.  They took a mini vacation to visit family way back in 2004 and I am just now uncovering this picture in an old frame so I can get it into my scrapbook!  I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap for another month of fun card and layout sketches as well as a fabulous prize!  As usual the DT has outdone themselves so hop on over and check out the awesome layouts!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pic! I love your take on the sketch - that title and frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete