Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Card Sketch #72


Wow, April is just flying by!  I have so much to do to get ready for my son to graduate in just a few short weeks and time seems to be speeding up when I need it to slow down!  It's time for our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap.  We have this awesome sketch by Heather:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Card stock: Stampin Up; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Sticker (banter & bird)
 Echo Park; butterfly die: Stampin Up; sentiment: Lisa Bearnson kit; pearls: Kaisercrafts
 
I just loved the banner of this sketch and knew immediately I wanted to use this fun little banner with this cute birdie I had been hoarding in my stash for awhile now!  I originally tried to stamp a sentiment but I didn't like how it barely showed up on the patterned paper so I ended up covering that up with this fun little fun punch out from an old Lisa Bearnson QVC kit I found in my stash.  This is a quick and easy card and I plan to use this sketch again for a birthday card I need for next month!  I will be sure and share it when I get it done.  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap before our April 30th deadline.....plus don't forget to check out all the awesome cards the DT created from this sketch!  Happy creating!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Way to go using some of your stash on this card and I can't wait to see birthday card you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card!beauitufl use of colors!
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete