Friday, December 14, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #135

TGIF!!  It's been a dreary rainy day here today and I was so glad to get home, in my PJ's and start crafting!!  I'm sharing my card using the December 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  This sketch is by Heather.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- Basic Black & Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Share What you Love; Stamp set: Stampin' Up Abstract Impressions; ink: Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss; dies: Stampin' Up Stitched oval; sequins: CTMH.
I had so much fun with this sketch!  I can see myself using it over and over, so you may see more cards using it in the near future!  I hope you can find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, despite the holiday hustle and bustle we look forward to seeing what you create!!

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! Love that pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You did an amazing job and I love the sentiment! The sketch is so perfect for sets or something you need to mass produce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty designed card Lisa, was hoping to do this challenge too but think I have almost run out of time before I go away.x

    ReplyDelete