Friday, December 21, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #136

TGIF!!  I'm so excited that the holiday is almost upon us!! I was also very excited to work on our last sketch of 2018 from Sketch N Scrap so I took a break from wrapping and decorating to work on this fun sketch!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: CTMH & Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Here Comes Santa Claus; dies: Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes; enamel dots: CTMH; ink: CTMH blakc; stamp: Stampin' Up.
I was going to make a Valentine's Day card & use hearts for the stars but my niece was crafting with me & she suggested I use snowflakes!!  I loved the idea & tada...a Winter themed card!!  I love crafting with my niece, her creativity is amazing for someone so young & always blows me away!!  I have been hoarding this Doodlebug Designs 6 x 6 pad & since I had not touched it I didn't allow myself to buy their newest Christmas one this year, so I decided to break into it!!  I just love their colors & prints!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap before the year ends, you have until December 31st at 9:55 pm CST to link up your projects using any of our FOUR sketches for December!!  Happy Creating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment