Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sketch N Scrap's New Beginnings Crop!!

Happy 2019!!!  I hope your New Year is off to a great start!! Sketch N Scrap is starting the New Year off right with their New Beginnings Crop and I am kicking off the crop with a little pre-crop challenge!! My challenge for the crop is to create a card using card sketch #65 shown here:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies List: Card stock: CTMH white; embossing folder: snowflakes- Sizzix; stickers: Simple Stories Freezin' Season.
To change things up and add a little fun to our challenges in 2019 we are adding a TWIST to our challenges!! So the challenge for croppers is to create a card using card sketch #65 AND to add STICKERS to your card!! As you can see I only used cardstock and stickers for my card!! I loved this sketch and knew my left over stickers from my Flavors of the Month ScrapRoom kit were a perfect match!! I love how it turned out!  Make sure and stop by and crop with us this month!  We will be cropping ALL month long from today until January 31st so there is LOTS of time to play along with us!  See you at the crop!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment