Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Fancy Pants Yellow Door ~ January Flavors of the month kit!

Happy Hump Day!!  I am so excited to share another layout with you created using the January Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the Fancy Pants Yellow Door line, which is one of the four mini lines included in the kit!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:
 Here is the Fancy Pants Yellow Door kit I used to create my layout:

Here is my layout:
Supplies: Cardstock: kraft- from the kit, bronze: from my stash; patterned paper: Fancy Pants Yellow Door- from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pants Yellow Door- from the kit; twine: from the kit; die: CTMH- from my stash (title word family); word/phrase stickers: from the embellishment kit; enamel dots: Recollections- from my stash.
I had so much fun creating this layout using pictures from my friend's Fall family photo shoot!  The colors in these papers were perfect for these pictures!  I loved using the cut apart tags to make the border on the left page, such cheap embellishments!  I also added a few word/phrase stickers from the embellishment kit along with some enamel dots from my stash.  Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!!  I can't wait to see what you create with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment