Wednesday, January 9, 2019

January Flavors of the Month kit~ You Make Miso Happy~

Happy Hump Day!  I'm back to share my second layout using the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit for January:
 And here is the Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy mini kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- blue- from the kit; white & pink from my stash; Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy- from the kit; ephemera: Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy - from the kit; letter stickers: black- Thickers from my stash; washi stickers (quote) & enamel shapes: Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy- from the kit. 
I just love these pictures of my friend's sweet granddaughter!  That face and smile are so precious!!  I knew I wanted to use these pictures when I got the word "happy" and the happy quote in my kit!  The colors were perfect for these pictures as well and will go with so many of your photos!!  I just added the black Thickers and some pink and white cardstock to "pop" my papers off the background and the rest of the things are from this fun kit!  Make sure and hurry on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing layouts created by the DT.  And if you are wanting one of these awesome kits check out The ScrapRoom store to see if there are any left, I am sure they will go fast!! Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable! I always love to see what you do with those kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love all details.
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.
    Emily Hsu http://byemilyhsu8.pixnet.net/blog

    ReplyDelete