Sunday, January 13, 2019

Card sketch #137

Today I am sharing my card using the December 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  This amazing sketch is brought to use by the talented Heather Hall!  Here is the sketch:
Here is my card using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; cardstock: black- CTMH, red: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio; stickers: Echo Park Head over Heels; enamel dot: CTMH
I love this sketch and just know I will use it again real soon!  I used all scraps for this card!  I loved this fun line by Elle's Studio and am down to just scraps of it, so time to use it up as I just ordered the newest 6 x 6 line from them and it is due here soon, so I gotta make some room!  I love Valentine's Day/love themed paper collections yet I really just hoard them, so this month and next I am going to be using up my stash so next year I can add some more fun loved themed collections!  I hope you will find time to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap, make sure and check out the other amazing cards the DT created using this fun sketch!!  You have until January 31st at 9:55 pm CST to play along with us on the blog!  Happy creating!

3 comments: