Friday, January 11, 2019

Freezin' Season ~ January Flavors of the month kit!

TGIF!!  I'm back to share another layout I made using the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom today!!  If you are looking for my newest TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge you can find it HERE.
Here is a reminder of the full kit:
 Here is the Simple Stories Freezin' Season part of the kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit, black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Freezin' Season- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Freezin' Season- from the kit: letter stickers: Scenic Route- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye-from my stash.
Since we don't get much snow here in Texas I had to find a different way to use these papers from Simple Stories.  My niece and I decided to do a hot cocoa bar at our traditional Christmas Eve family dinner. We searched on Pinterest and found a lot of fun ideas, my nieces favorite one was making peppermint stick snowmen from candy canes and marshmallows.  They didn't turn out like the ones we saw on Pinterest (of course lol!) but we thought they were pretty yummy nonetheless!!  Here she is pictured with her peppermint stick snowman and cup of hot cocoa.  This line by Simple Stories is really so adorable!! I love the colors and the cute little sayings sticker strips had a lot of fun hot cocoa references which were perfect for this layout!!  I loved that you got a full 12 x 12 sheet of stickers in this kit which gives you so many options!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit OR to reserve your very own kit visit The ScrapRoom store!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment