Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!  I hope your week is off to a good start or if not then good news it's half over!!!  Today I am sharing another layout created with the December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Echo Park Celebrate Christmas kit I used for today's layout:

My layout using this kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black- from the kit & white from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Celebrate Christmas- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Celebrate Christmas- from the kit; chipboard: Echo Park Celebrate Christmas -from the embellishment kit.
These pictures from my nephew opening his gift a few years back on Christmas morning were not the best, but were all we had, so I wanted to use them, so I printed them as 2 x 2 prints and decided to scatter them down the sides of the layout giving me lots of room to accommodate the larger stickers included with this kit!  I love the way it turned out, it is not my typical "style" so I was a bit wary of the design at first but sometimes it's fun to go outside your comfort zone!!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating!








No comments:

Post a Comment