Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Echo Park Let's Party~ February Flavors of the Month kit

Happy Hump Day!  I'm so excited to share another layout using the February Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

The Echo Park Let's Party part of the kit:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Let's Party- from the kit; ephemera: Echo Park Let's Party - from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Let's Party- from the embellishment kit; enamel dots: from the kit; letter stickers (yellow) Elle's Studio- from my stash.
I love this picture of my niece celebrating her birthday at Golden Corral in 2014.  She basically wanted to only eat desserts for her dinner, and she did!  The funny story behind this picture is the manager went and made  up this special piece of cake for her when he found out it was her birthday.  My brother-in-law who took this picture was behind my Mom getting ready to take the picture and my Mom said "Smile for the gentleman" and we all wondered why in the world she was saying that....well turns out, she thought the manager was still there attempting to take the picture instead of my brother in law!  You probably had to be there but we all laughed because my Mom had mistaken my brother in law for the manager!  We kept asking her why in the world the manager would take my niece's picture (plus they looked nothing alike!)  To this day we always tell my niece to "smile for the gentleman" when we take her picture!  This line is perfect for your birthday or celebration photos!! I LOVE the sticker sheet found in the embellishment kit, it has so many fun stickers, it is a MUST have!!  Here is a look at the amazing embellishment kit:

Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun collection!  Happy creating! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this fun layout! Such a great story behind the photo, too.

    ReplyDelete