Monday, February 25, 2019

February Flavors of the Month kit ~ Cards!

Happy Monday!  I am a bit behind today sharing my cards I made using left overs from my February Flavors of the month kit today!  I was able to attend the Scrapbook Expo in Irving this weekend and it has run me a bit behind, but what fun it was!  If you haven't been you should go and check it out, the classes were super fun, the crop was a blast and the shopping was fun too!  Here is a reminder of the February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom:

Here are my cards using this kit:
 Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; patterned paper: Simple Stories Kissing Booth- from the kit; rhinestones: Queen & Co- from my stash; ephemera: Simple Stories Kissing Booth-from the kit

 Supplies Used: Cardstock: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper La La Love- from the kit; foam heart & sentiment: Crate Paper La La Love- from the kit

 Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper- Echo Park: Let's Party- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Let's Party- from the kit; enamel dot: Echo Park Let's Party- from the kit; tag: Echo Park Let's Party- from the kit.

 Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Our House from the February Flavors of the Month kit; stickers: Carta Bella Our House; vellum: Stampin' Up; dies: scallop circle and circle: Stampin' Up; sketch: Sketch N Scrap

Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; patterned paper: Simple Stories Kissing Booth; ephemera: Crate Paper La La Love (sentiment and large heart) and Simple Stories Kissing Booth (flower); sketch- Sketch N Scrap

I really love how these all turned out!! I have just a few scraps of paper left from my kit and a number of embellishments left that I plan to mix back into my stash to use at a later date but overall I have just a few more projects I can create before killing this kit which I hope to do before my March kit arrives!! I know you will love the value of these amazing kits at The ScrapRoom, make sure and hope on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing extras the DT created wtih their kits this month!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment