Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Card sketch #139

Hello!!  Today I am so excited to share a fun card I made using the February 5th card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!  I made another Valentine's Day card as the big day is almost here!  I don't give out many Valentine's Day cards so I tend to wait until the last minute to make them!  
Here is the sketch: 

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; patterned paper: Pink Paislee Cupid & Echo Park Head over Heels; ephemera: Pink Paislee Cupid; enamel heart: Crate Paper Smooches; gems: Queen & Co.
I used up a BUNCH old stuff on this card! These were all scraps I had lying on my desk that needed used before the month end or I will recycle them! So glad this sketch is a great one to use up some scraps! The enamel heart and the ephemera sentiment were both in my BASHKET so 2 more items used for February! Yay!!  If you haven't heard of my BASHKET, it is a basket I have with old stash that I want to use up each month.  I usually put 10-15 items in it each month and those I don't use I either donate or toss (I know don't pass out!) but so far so good on using them up each month in 2019! Most of the things in this basket don't have matching paper or the paper is down to scraps so I try to find a new line to match them with! Make sure and hop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog so you can see all the amazing cards the DT made using this sketch!  We hope you will join us and try your hand at this sketch, you have until February 28th at 9:55 pm CST to enter your projects!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super-in-love with your pattern mixing for this card! WONDER-ful!!!! It's looking very fresh and new like in a maybe you will start a trend kind of buzz!!! Loving the mix of prints!!!!

    ReplyDelete