Monday, February 11, 2019

SNS's Queen of Hearts crop!

Happy Monday!  The Queen of Hearts Crop is in full swing over at the SNS Facebook page!  Today it's my turn to host a challenge!  My challenge is to make a card using Card Sketch #43 from 2015 and to use this recipe on  your card: A heart, a flower, and the color red! 
Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created using the sketch & the recipe challenge:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; patterned paper: Simple Stories Kissing Booth; ephemera: Crate Paper La La Love (sentiment and large heart) and Simple Stories Kissing Booth (flower).
This card came together SUPER easy!  I loved this beautiful big glittered heart that came from the ephemera included in my February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom and I knew it was perfect for this sketch!! Just a bit of bling added with the gorgeous glitter around the edges of the heart!  I hope you will play along with this challenge and come join our crop!  It's an online crop that is open ALL month long so plenty of time to play along and you can work at your own pace from the comfort of  your own home!!  More details can be found on our crop page, make sure and visit at least to be inspired by all the amazing projects crop goers have submitted!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment