Thursday, March 21, 2019

Card sketch #142

Happy Spring!!  It's finally here or is it?  My pear tree is in full bloom but yet it's still pretty chilly every morning, but so thankful for some sunshine!  Today I am sharing my card created using our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  This sketch was created by me, here it is:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: source unknown; journal card: source unknown; stickers: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Willow Lane; ephemera: flower- unknown
The interesting thing about this card is I designed this sketch originally so I could use this cute panda sticker from the Crate Paper Willow Lane collection- it was one of a few remaining stickers on this sheet that was in my bashket.  I went to a retreat a few weekends ago where I created this card and although I had planned my card and brought the supplies to make it I ended up stuff from the destash table at the retreat to create my card 😄  I guess the best laid plans aren't the best EVERY time are they?  So I really don't know the source of this paper - it was a 6 x 6 piece nor the flower or journal card...if you know the source let me know in the comments and I will update my supplies!  I will note I did not take ANYTHING home from the destash table except 2 rolls of washi I couldn't resist, I did contribute at least a dozen items to the table and they found good homes!  So goes to show what is one ladies trash is another ladies' treasure!  So glad to use these beautiful items on my card and put them to good use! I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you still have until March 31st at 9:55 pm CST to link up on the blog!! Make sure and hop over to the blog and check out all the other amazing cards created by the uber talented design team at Sketch N Scrap!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute! Your "found" supplies for this work so well together - like they were meant for this card! Way to go only taking a couple of rolls of washi - it is always hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete