Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Flavors of the month kit~ Echo Park Spring Fling & Easter Wishes!

I'm back again today to share my second layout using the March Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  This kit is so fun, so chock full of scrappy goodness you are going to want one for yourself for sure!  Here is the kit:

And here is the Echo Park Spring Fling & Easter Wishes kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: turquoise- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Spring Fling & Easter Wishes- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Spring Fling - from the embellishment kit; ephemera: Echo Park Spring Fling; enamel dots: Echo Park Spring fling -from the kit; letter stickers: Making Memories (small) and American Crafts Thickers- from my stash

I love the beautiful Spring colors of this layout and the ephemera included in the kit is super fun!  I also couldn't resist adding these cute little critter stickers (butterfly, dragon fly, and bee) from the 12 x 12 sticker included in the embellishment kit! I think they add some fun whimsy to this page that uses pictures of my sweet niece hunting Easter eggs at our church a few years back!  I based this layout on my March 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap, here is the sketch:
Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to play along with us this month- you have until March 30th at 9:55 pm CST to submit your entries for any of our 4 sketches for March! And don't forget to check out the other layouts the DT at The ScrapRoom created with this fun March kit! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment