Friday, March 29, 2019

March Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration!

TGIF!!!  It's time for Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration using my March Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is the March Flavors of the Month kit:

 Here is the My Mind's Eye Happy Days kit I used for this formula:

 Here is the March Freaky Fast Friday Formula:

Here is my layout based on the formula using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock- from the kit; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Happy Days- from the kit; stickers: My Mind's Eye Happy Days- from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk & Jillibean Soup - from my stash.
I just loved the whimsy of these papers and stickers, don't you???!!  I love this quote and when I saw the bicycle I figured it would go perfectly with my layout!  I made this layout for a friend.  Here we are at a glamping craft retreat at the Lone Star Glamp Inn last November!  It was such fun and if you haven't visited the Lone Star Glamp Inn you need to, it's a once in a lifetime experience I think every crafty gal should experience!  Make sure and visit the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment