Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July Flavors of the Month kit~ Double page layout!

Good evening crafty friends!! Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the super fun July Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom!!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Cruisin' line that I used to create my layout:
Here is my layout created using this fun line:
Supplies used: card stock: black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Cruisin'- from the kit; ephemera- Simple Stories Cruisin' -from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye-from my stash; bakers twine: Lawn Fawn- from my stash
I haven't been on a cruise lately and since I just loved the fun cruise theme I decided to use these pictures of my friend and her hubby on their Viking River Cruise from last Fall!  I would love to go on one of these cruises, they look so fun!!  I do think you can use this line for things other then cruise pictures though, pool pics, beach pics or even just everyday pics due to the nautical theme to the paper which is pretty generic in all honesty!! I just had to use the "Seas the day" words as my title though, how fun is that play on words???!!!!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing double page layouts the DT has created with this wonderful kit, lots and lots of eye candy there!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment