Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap's July Monthly Facebook challenge #3

Happy weekend!! I am so excited to share my challenge that I am hosting over in Sketch N Scrap's closed monthly challenge Facebook group today!  Today I am hosting challenge #3 which is to create a layout using layout sketch #85. If you add the OPTIONAL TWIST to the challenge you get ONE extra entry into our random prize drawing!! The OPTIONAL TWIST for this challenge is to create a pet themed layout (stuffies, cats, dogs, any pet or pet themed products qualifies!)  Here is the sketch by Kelly Holifield from July 2015:

Here is my layout I created with this fabulous sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pebbles (background) & Echo Park Meow; dies: Stampin' Up stitched circle; stickers: Echo Park Meow; wood veneer- Studio Calico hearts & paw print; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; letter stickers: Paper Trunk; card stock: Garden Green by Stampin' Up; tab- Jillibean Soup
I loved the way this layout turned out!  These cute fur babies are my friend's sweet Daisy (black & white) and Charley (orange).  Don't they look super adorable?  I love cats but don't have one of my own right now so I will settle for scrapbooking my friends' cat pictures, because I keep buying cat lines, I just can't resist!!  I hope you will join in our closed Facebook group's challenges!  They are lots of fun and there are some absolutely amazing layouts in this group!! I hope to see your creations there soon!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment